The database is organized into 9 tables for both dynamic data and static data as shown in the figure. (Table Descriptions) To view sample queries select the Sample Queries link.
Click to view enlarged diagram in new window
- DynamicData - Contains dynamic sensor responses, including peak values and full dynamic records.
- Gear - Contains information about the configured loads, including number of tires per carriage, applied tire loads (nominal), and tire spacing (dual and tandem)
- MUX - Contains information about the static sensors, including sensor type and location. (MUX refers to the multiplexer units, which acquire the static sensor data.)
- SPU - Contains information about the dynamic sensors, including sensor type and location. (SPU refers to the 6 signal processing units, which acquire the dynamic sensor data.)
- StaticData - Contains static sensor responses, including hourly temperature and moisture readings.
- Test Items - Returns the TestItem table, which contains engineering data about the CC4 pavement test items (layer materials and thicknesses)
- Track - Identifies the north and south carriage positions corresponding to the 9 wander tracks.
- Traffic - Contains information about the vehicle passes, including start and end times for each load event, gear configuration, applied loads (actual), and wander position.
- Wander - Lists the track numbers and carriage positions corresponding to each sequence number in the wander pattern.