The database is organized into tables as shown in the figure below. Key fields in each table are unique identifiers and are indicated by a key symbol. Lines represent links between tables (Table Descriptions). To view sample queries select the Sample Queries link.
Click to view enlarged diagram in new window
- DynamicData - Contains dynamic sensor responses, including peak values and full dynamic records.
- Gear - Contains information about the configured loads, including number of tires per carriage, applied tire loads (nominal), and tire spacing (dual and tandem)
- Mux - Contains information about the static sensors, including sensor type and location. (MUX refers to the multiplexer units, which acquire the static sensor data.)
- SPU - Contains information about the dynamic sensors, including sensor type and location. (SPU refers to the 6 signal processing units, which acquire the dynamic sensor data.)
- StaticData - Contains static sensor responses, including hourly temperature and moisture readings.
- TestItem - Returns the TestItem table, which contains engineering data about the CC6 pavement test items (layer materials and thicknesses)
- Track - Identifies the north and south carriage positions corresponding to the 9 wander tracks.
- Traffic - Contains information about the vehicle passes, including start and end times for each load event, gear configuration, applied loads (actual), and wander position.
- Wander - Lists the track numbers and carriage positions corresponding to each sequence number in the wander pattern.
- FWD - Contains falling-weight deflectometer (FWD) test data. FWD tests are conducted periodically on NAPTF test items to monitor changes in the pavement structural properties.
* Queries are permitted for viewing only. *